CRIS Recruitment 2017 – Apply online for 54 Posts JSE and JNE : Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) (An Autonomous Society under the Ministry of Railways) Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110021 invites online application for the recruitment of Junior Software Engineers (JSE) and Junior Network Engineers (JNE) . Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 08/02/2017. Candidates can read the full recruitment details before apply online.
- 1 Post details for JSE and JNE
- 2 Education Eligibility for CRIS Recruitment 2017
- 3 Age Bar as on 31 December 2016
- 4 Application Fee
- 5 Selection Mode for CRIS Recruitment 2017
- 6 Salary of JSE and JNE
- 7 How to Apply for CRIS Recruitment 2017 JSE and JNE Posts
- 8 Important Dates for CRIS Recruitment 2017 JSE and JNE Posts
- 9 Useful Links
Post details for JSE and JNE
Total No of Posts – 54 Posts
1. Junior Software Engineers – 40 posts
UR – 20
OBC – 11
SC – 06
ST – 03
2. Junior Network Engineers – 14 posts
UR – 07
OBC – 04
SC – 02
ST – 01
Education Eligibility for CRIS Recruitment 2017
1. Junior Software Engineer – B.Sc (Computer Science) / BCA / 3 year Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Enabled Services & Management / A Level examination of DOEACC.
2. Junior Network Engineers – 3 year Diploma in Electronics or Electronics and Communication or related subjects like Instrumentation. for more details kindly see in recruitment notification.
Note – Minimum 60% marks in qualifying diploma / degree (55% for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
Age Bar as on 31 December 2016
Minimum Age – 22 years
Maximum Age – 28 years
Age Relaxation – 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD as per Govt. of India instructions.
General/OBC – Rs. 1000/-
SC/ST/PWD – No application fee
Payment Mode – Pay examination fees on line mode only.
Selection Mode for CRIS Recruitment 2017
Candidates selection based on online computer test would be conducted for placing the candidates in order of merit according to the marks obtained.
Salary of JSE and JNE
Level 6 of 7th Pay Commission Recommendations + DA and other Allowances as per CRIS Rules. (Basic pay at the beginning of the scale would be about Rs. 35400 per month).
How to Apply for CRIS Recruitment 2017 JSE and JNE Posts
Candidates may apply online through the website www.cris.org.in under tab “Careers” from 09/01/2017 10.00 AM to 08/02/2017 06.00 PM.
Important Dates for CRIS Recruitment 2017 JSE and JNE Posts
Application Start Date – 09/01/2017 10.00 AM
Last Date of Apply – 08/02/2017 06.00 PM
Last Date of Payment – 14/02/2017 11.30 PM