Directorate of Vigilance, Goa LDC, Stenographer and Driver Recruitment 2016
Directorate of Vigilance, Goa invites application in the prescribed format. Eligible candidates may apply on or before 28/11/2016. Candidates can read the full recruitment details before apply.
Total No of Posts : 16 Posts
1. Junior Stenographer : 03
2. Lower Division Clerk : 12
3. Driver (L.V.) : 01
1. Junior Stenographer : Higher Secondary School Certificate & Should be Computer Literate with Speed of 100 words per minute in shorthand and 35 words per minute in typewriting. Knowledge of Konkani
2. Lower Division Clerk : Higher Secondary School Certificate & Should be Computer Literate. Knowledge of Konkani
3. Driver (L.V.) : Middle School or Equivalent Qualification. Driving licence for light vehicle. Unblemished experience of at least two years in the line. Knowledge of Konkani.
Age limit : Not exceeding 45 years for General Category.
Age Relaxation : Relaxable for Government servants upto 05 years and relaxation for OBC/ST/PH/Ex-servicemen in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Government from time to time.
Candidates Selection based on Written Test, Computer Literacy, Stenography Test and driving test for respective posts. The date of the above test will be communicated separately. No oral interview will be held.
1. Junior Stenographer : PB -1- Rs. 5200-20200+ Rs. 2400/- GP
2. Lower Division Clerk : PB -1- Rs. 5200-20200+ Rs. 1900/- GP
3. Driver (L.V.) : PB -1- Rs. 5200-20200+ Rs. 1900/- GP
How to Apply
Applications in the prescribed format will be accepted in this Directorate of Vigilance, Serra Building, Near All India Radio, Altinho, Panaji-Goa on or before 28/11/2016 from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm and 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm.
Last Date of Apply : 28/11/2016