DSSSB Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 1074 LDC, Statistical Assistant, JE, Draughtsman, Librarian and other Posts
DSSSB Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 1074 LDC, Statistical Assistant, JE, Draughtsman, Librarian and other Posts: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has published a notification for the recruitment of 1074 LDC, Grade-IV, Grade-II, Statistical Assistant, JE, Field Assistant, Food Safety Officer and Librarian. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 21/08/2017. Candidates can read the full recruitment details before apply online.
Post details of DSSSB Recruitment 2017
Total No of Posts – 1074 Posts
1. LDC: 34
2. Grade-IV (DASS): 480
3. Grade-II (DASS): 221
4. Statistical Assistant: 260
5. Junior Enginee: 05
6. Draughtsman Grade-III: 527. Field Assistant: 10
8. Food Safety Officer: 05
9. Librarian Group c: 06
10. Librarian Group B: 01
Education Eligibility for DSSSB Notification 2017
1. LDC and Grade-IV: 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or university. A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English typing or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
2. Statistical Assistant : Post Graduate Degree in Statistics / Operational research /Mathematical Statistics/Applies statistics Or Post Graduate Degree in Economics/Mathematics /Commerce (with Statistics as one of the subject / papers in Post Graduation / Graduation level ).
3. Junior Engineer (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university/Institution or equivalent.
4. Draughtsman Grade-III: Matriculation or equivalent from a Board or institution recognized by state/central Govt. 02 years diploma in Draftsmanship from a recognized institution.
5. Field Assistant: Matriculation /High School Pass from a recognized institute/Board.
6. Food Safety Officer: A degree in food technology or dairy technology or bio technology or oil technology or agriculture science or veterinary sciences or bio chemistry or micro biology or Master degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from recognized university or Any other equivalent/recognized qualification notified by Central Govt.
7. Librarian: Graduate from a recognized university with diploma in Library Science. Bachelor in Library Science.
Age Bar of DSSSB Vacancy 2017
18 – 27 Years for Post no 1/2/5/6/7, 20 – 27 Years for Post no 3 and 18 – 37 Years for Post no 4/8/9/10.
Age Relaxation – Age Relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/Deptt. Candidates//PH/Exsm/Sports persons/Widow/divorced women in Accordance with the instructions / orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time.
Fee Details of DSSSB Recruitment
General/OBC – 100/-
SC/ST/PH/Women – No Fee
Payment Mode – Through SBI e-pay. Other mode of payment will not be considered and the application of such candidates will be rejected outrightly and payment made shall stand forfeited.
Selection Process of DSSSB Vacancy
Candidates Selection based on One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
How to Apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2017
Candidates may apply online through the website WWW.dsssbonline.nic.in upto 5 P.M. on 21/08/2017.
Important Dates for DSSSB Notification 2017
Application Start Date – 01/08/2017
Last Date of Apply – 21/08/2017