HAL Graduate Engineer Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2016
Technical Training Institute, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), has invites online applications for the post of Graduate Engineer Apprentice Trainee of Degree (BE/B.Tech) passed candidates for 1 year Apprenticeship Training at TTI, HAL (BC), Bangalore, under Apprenticeship Act (Amendment), 1973. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 16/12/2016. Candidates can read the full recruitment details before apply online.
Total No of Posts : 215 Posts
1. Aeronautical Engineering : 50
2. Mechanical Engineering : 50
3. Civil Engineering : 10
4. Computer Science & Technology : 30
5. Electrical and Electronics Engineering : 40
6. Metallurgy : 10
7. Avionics : 10
8. Information Science & Engineering : 05
9. Electronics & Communication Engineering : 10
Degree in Engineering from a recognized University in India.
Maximum age 35 years as on 07-10-2016.
Age Relaxation : 55 years for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates as per rules.
Candidates Selection based on merit list & medical examination.
Candidates undergo training will be paid stipend as per the Apprenticeship Act. At present the Stipend is Rs.4984/-
How to Apply
Candidates may apply online through the website www.hal-india.com
Instructions to Apply :
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id.
2. Login through the website “www.hal-india.com”.
3. Select the desired post & click on apply online.
4. Fill all the details carefully & submit form.
5. Take printout of application for future use.
Application Start Date : 29/11/2016
Last Date of Apply : 16/12/2016