Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 – District Judge Cadre 27 Posts at hcraj.nic.in, Last Date – 06-03-2017
Rajasthan High Court invites application for the District Judge Cadre Posts. Interested candidates can apply before 06-03-2017. All details are given below.
Rajasthan High Court Post details
Total No of Posts – 27 Posts
Rajasthan High Court Education Eligibility
Rajasthan High Court District Judge Cadre Salary
Pay Scale – 51550-1230-58930-1380-63070
35-45 Years (as on 1.1.2018)
SC/ST Candidates/ PWD – Rs. 250/
OBC Candidates – Rs. 500/-
Other candidates – Rs. 800/-
How to Apply for District Judge Cadre Recruitment
1. The candidate may fill-in on-line application through his own computer & printer with internet facility or with help of service provider who provides service of computer & printer with internet facility like Cyber cafe, e-Mitra kiosk etc., the charges of which shall be borne by the candidate.
2. Before filling on-line application, the candidates are required to carefully read instructions issued for filling on-line application.
3. After filling online application, the candidate shall obtain a printout of online application and after mentioning details of Demand Draft in the relevant coloumn manually, remit the same to the Registrar (Examination), Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur alongwith the documents specified in check-list and affixing his coloured passport size photograph and putting original signature on the places specified, personally on or before last date fixed for submitting print-out of online application.
4. A candidate may also send print-out of his online application alongwith required documents by Registered/Speed Post (Not by Courier or ordinary post) at his own risk and in that event his application shall be accepted on being received in the office of Registrar (Examination), Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur on or before the last date prescribed for submission for print-out of online application.
5. The print-out of online application with documents and fee received after last date for submission for print-out of online application shall not be scrutinized for admission to the examination.
Last Date: 06/03/2017