Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Technician & Graduate Apprentices Recruitment 2016
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC), invites online application for the post of Technician & Graduate Apprentices.
Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 30/11/2016. Candidates can read the full recruitment details before apply online.
Total No of Posts: 365 Posts
1. Technician Apprenticeship: 200
2. Graduate Apprenticeship: 165
1. Technician Apprenticeship: Diploma in Engineering in the respective Discipline with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST)
2. Graduate Apprenticeship: Degree in Engineering in the respective Discipline with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST)
Selection will be based on percentage of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying Diploma/Degree, as the case may be.
1. The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in Bachelors degree /Diploma and as awarded in the final qualifying examinations will be calculated based on the practice followed by the University / Institution from where the candidates has obtained the Degree / Diploma.
2. In case the candidate is awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, the percentage of marks will be based on the procedure followed by the University / Institutions from where he / she has obtained the Bachelor Degree / Diploma
3. In the absence of any established scheme in the University / Institution for calculation of percentage of marks, the following principles will apply
a. In case the candidate is awarded Grades / CGPA, then the equivalence in percentage of marks will be established by multiplying the Grade / CGPA by a factor of 10.
b. In case the candidate is awarded marks semester wise, then the equivalence in percentage of marks will be established by taking the average of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in all the semesters from II year to final year, considering the semester wise average.
c. In case the candidate is awarded marks year wise, then the equivalence in percentage of marks would be established by taking the average of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in all the years from II year to final year, considering year wise average.
1. Technician Apprenticeship Stipend: Rs.3542/- p.m.
2. Graduate Apprenticeship Stipend: Rs. 4984/- p.m.
How to Apply
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility norms should submit their application through ONLINE REGISTRATION in NLC India Ltd., website (www.nlcindia.com) and take print out of Registration forms from 10.00 Hours on 21.11.2016 up to 17.00 Hours on 30.11.2016. The Registration forms duly signed should be sent to The Deputy General Manager, Learning & Development Centre, N.L.C India Limited. Block:20. Neyveli – 607 803. so as to reach on or before 05.12.2016 by 5.00 pm enclosing the Self Attested copies of the certificates.
Last Date of Apply: 30/11/2016