OFB Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 3880 Semi-Skilled & Group C Posts at www.ofb.gov.in: Government of India, Ministry of Defence, Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) has published notification for the recruitment of 3880 Industrial Employees (Semi Skilled Workman) & Labour Group ‘C’ vacancies in different trades and various Ordnance Factories located across India. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 10.07.2017. Candidates can read the full recruitment details before apply online.
- Post details
- Education Eligibility
- Age Bar
- Application Fee
- Selection Process
- How to Apply
- Important Dates
- Useful Links
- Post details of Trade Apprentices
- Education Eligibility for Trade Apprentices
- Age Bar
- Selection Mode for OFB Recruitment 2017
- How to Apply for OFB Recruitment 2017
- Important Dates
- Useful Links
Total No of Posts – 3880 Posts
A. Bihar: 62 Posts
1. Ordnance Factory Project Nalanda (OFPN): 62
B.Chandigarh: 50 Posts
2. Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh (OCFC): 50
C. Maharashtra: 976 Posts
3. Ammunition Factory Khadki (AFK): 311
4. High Explosive Factory (HEF): 84
5. Ordnance Factory Ambajhari (OFAJ): 219
6. Ordnance Factory Bhandara (OFBA): 90
7. Ordnance Factory Bhusawal (OFBH): 181
8. Ordnance Factory Chandrapur (OFCH): 91
D. Madhya Pradesh: 824 Posts
9. Gun Carriage Factory, Jabalpur (GCF): 215
10. Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur (GIF): 176
11. Ordnance Factory Itarsi (OFIT): 50
12. Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur (OFK): 129
13. Ordnance Factory Katni (OFKAT): 24
E. Orissa: 465 Posts
14. Ordnance Factory Bolangir (OFBOL): 465
F. Tamil Nadu: 306 Posts
15. Engine Factory Avadi (EFA): 09
16. Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (HAPP): 05
17. Heavy Vehicle Factory (HVF): 292
G. Telangana: 133 Posts
18. Ordnance Factory Medak (OFMK): 133
H. Uttarakhand: 298 Posts
19. Ordnance Factory Dehradun (OFDUN): 138
20. Opto Electronics Factory, Raipur Dehradun (OLF): 160
I. Uttar Pradesh: 871 Posts
21. Field Gun Factory Kanpur (FGK): 179
22. Ordnance Factory Kanpur (OFC): 499
23. Ordnance Factory Muradnagar (OFM): 193
J. West Bengal: 125 Posts
24. Metal and Steel Factory, Kolkata (MSF): 125
Matriculation + National Trade Certificate (NTC)/ National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) for Semi Skilled Workman Pots, Matriculation for Labour Posts.
Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 32 years
Age Relaxation – 5 years for SC/ ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates & Other relaxation details refer the recruitment notification.
General/OBC – Rs.50/-
SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen/Women/Ex-Trade Apprentice of Ordnance Factories – No fee (exempted)
Payment Mode – Payment gateway and may pay by cash in any branch of SBI through the SBI challan which can be generated and downloaded from the website.
Candidates Selection based on Written examination, Trade Test (Practical) & Document Verification.
Pay Band-1 (Rs.5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1800 (pre-revised), Entry Level Pay in 7th CPC 18000.
How to Apply
Candidates may apply online through the website www.ofb.gov.in from 19-06-2017 to 10.07.2017
Application Start Date – 19-06-2017.
Last Date of Apply – 10.07.2017.
Apply Online Link Active on 19-06-2017
OFB Recruitment 2017 – Notification for Apply Online 7048 Trade Apprentices Vacancies: Online applications are invited from Indian citizens for engagement of 55th batch (for Non-ITI & ITI candidates) of Trade Apprentices under the ‘Apprentices Act 1961’ in Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories located in different States across India. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 07/02/2017. Candidates can read the full recruitment details before apply online.
Post details of Trade Apprentices
Total No of Posts – 7048 Posts
1. Chandigarh – 49 Posts
2. Madhya Pradesh – 996 Posts
3. Maharashtra – 2186 Posts
4. Orissa – 123 Posts
5. Tamilnadu – 1058 Posts
6. Telangana – 306 Posts
7. Uttar Pradesh – 1337 Posts
8. Uttarakhand – 211 Posts
9. West Bengal – 782 Posts
Education Eligibility for Trade Apprentices
(a) For Non-ITI Category – Passed “Madhyamik” (Class: 10th standard or equivalent) with minimum 40% marks in aggregate with 40% marks in each of mathematics & Science.
(b) For ITI Category – Should have passed ITI/trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT (SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette Notification of Ministry of Labour &Employment / Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with duration as per the Apprentice Act, 1961) and should possess the qualification of the closing date of application.
Minimum Age – 14 years
Maximum Age – 22 years
Age Relaxation – For age relaxation details kindly see in recruitment notification.
Selection Mode for OFB Recruitment 2017
Candidates Selection based on written examination.
How to Apply for OFB Recruitment 2017
Candidates may apply online through the website www.ofb.gov.in from 17/01/2017 to 07/02/2017.
Application Start Date – 17/01/2017
Last Date of Apply – 07/02/2017