Punjab Public Service Commission Civil Judge (Junior Division) cum Judicial Magistrate Recruitment 2016
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Patiala invites online application for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division) cum Judicial Magistrate. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 26/10/2016. Candidates can read the full recruitment details before apply online.
Total Posts: 121
1. General: 51
2. Ex-Servicemen/Lineal Dependent of Ex Servicemen: 8
3. Freedom Fighter, Punjab: 1
4. Sports Person, Punjab: 3
5. Physically Handicapped Punjab: 4
6. Scheduled Caste Others, Punjab: 14
7. Scheduled Caste Others, ESM/ LDESM, Punjab: 3
8. Scheduled Caste Others Sports Person, Punjab: 2
9. Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikh, Punjab: 19
10. Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikh, ESM/ LDESM Punjab: 2
11. Backward Classes, Punjab: 12
12. Backward Classes, ESM/LDESM Punjab: 2
1. Candidate must possess as on 26/10/2016 a Degree of Bachelor of Law of any University incorporated by Law in India or a Degree of Bachelor of Law of Punjab University (undivided), The Dacca University, The Tribhuwan University, Nepal. The Sind University or of the Rangoon or Mandalay University in Burma, or should be a Barrister of England or Ireland or member of the Faculty of Advocates of Scotland. The expression “Degree of Bachelor of Laws” means a degree entitling a candidate to be enrolled as an advocate under the Advocate Act, 1961 and the rules made there under.
2. Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard
21 – 37 Years as on 26-10-2016.
SC/ST of all States and BC of Punjab State: Up to 42 Years
All States/Central Government employees: Up to 47 Years
Widows, Divorced women and certain other Categories of Women: Up to 42 Years
Physically Handicapped persons who have domicile of Punjab: Up to 47 Years
SC/ST/ of all State Backward Classes of Punjab State only: 1125/-
Ex Servicemen of Punjab State only: 500/-
All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendent of Ex-servicemen, Punjab): 3000/-
Physically Handicapped, Punjab State only: 1750/-
Mode of Payment: Bank challan in any branch of State Bank of Patiala.
Candidates will be selected based on preliminary exam, Main exam & viva voce.
Rs. 27,700 – 44,700 or such as may be revised from time to time.
How to Apply
Candidates may apply online through the website www.ppsc.gov.in & send hard copy of the online application with self attested copies of date of birth certificate, degree certificate, DMC certificate, reserved category certificate, experience certificate and copy of challan to the Office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Gardens, Patiala. Pincode -147 001 on or before 09/11/2016 by 05:00 PM.
Last Date of apply online: 26/10/2016 till 11:59 pm
Last Date of payment of fee: 2/11/2016
Last Date of receipt of hard copy: 09/11/2016 till 05:00 pm