SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 – Apply online for CGL Vacancies 2017 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invites online applications for the post of Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant, Assistant/ Superintendent, Inspector of Income Tax, Assistant Enforcement Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 16/06/2017. Candidates can read the full recruitment details before apply online.
SSC CGL Post Details
1. Assistant Audit Officer: Code (F)
2. Assistant Accounts Officer: Code ($)
3. Assistant Section Officer: Code (A)
4. Assistant Section Officer: Code (C)
5. Assistant Section Officer: Code (D)
6. Assistant Section Officer: Code (E)
7. Assistant Section Officer: Code (G)
8. Assistant: Code (H)
9. Asst: Code (>)
10. Assistant Section Officer: Code (<)
11. Assistant: Code (I)
12. Assistant/ Superintendent: Code (&)
13. Inspector of Income Tax: Code (J)
14. Inspector, (Central Excise): Code (K)
15. Inspector (Preventive Officer): Code (L)
16. Inspector (Examiner): Code (M)
17. Assistant Enforcement Officer: Code (N)
18. Sub Inspector: Code (O)
19. Inspector: Code (P)
20. Divisional Accountant: Code (Q)
21. Inspector: Code (S)
22. Sub Inspector: Code (%)
23. Junior Statistical Officer: Code (R)
24. Auditor: Code (T)
25. Auditor: Code (U)
26. Auditor: Code (V)
27. Accountant/ Junior Accountant: Code (W)
28. Accountant/ Junior Accountant: Code (X)
29. Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerk: Code (Y)
30. Tax Assistant: Code (Z)
31. Tax Assistant: Code (@)
32. Sub Inspector: Code (#)
Education Eligibility FOR CGL 2017
Bachelor Degree: Post number 1 to 22 an 24 to 32
Bachelor Degree with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard or Bachelor Degree with Statistics: post number 23
Age Bar as on 01/08/2017
Minimum Age – 18
Maximum Age – 32
Age Relaxation – 5 years for SC/ ST candidates, 3 years for OBC,10 years for PH, 13 years for PH + OBC and 15 years for PH + SC/ ST candidates. For more details kindly see in recruitment notification.
General/OBC – 100/-
SC/ST/PH – 0/- (Nil)
All Category Female – 0/- (Exempted)
Payment Mode – Through debit card, credit card, net banking or through offline e challan fee mode submit fee at SBI any branches in India.
Candidates Selection based on computer based test, descriptive test, skill test, documents verification & interview.
1. Group B – A Central Civil post carrying the following grade pay Rs.5400, Rs.4800, Rs.4600 and Rs.4200 in the scale of pay of Rs 9300–34800 in the Pay Band 2.
2. Group C – A Central Civil post carrying the following grade pay Rs.2800, Rs.2400, Rs.2000, Rs.1900 and Rs.1800 in the scale of pay of Rs.5200-20200 in the Pay Band 1.
How to Apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2017
Candidates may apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in from 16/05/2017 to 16/06/2017 by 05:00 PM.
Application Start Date – 16-05-2017
Last Date of Apply – 16-06-2017
Last Date of Payment through challan – 19-06-2017
Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) – 01-08-2017 to 20-08-2017
Date of Tier II – 10 & 11-11-2017
Date of Tier III (Descriptive) Exam – 21-01-2018
Date of Tier IV (Skill test) – Feb 2018