Uttrakhand Public Service Commission Various Post Recruitment 2016
Uttrakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) invites online application for the various post under state provincial civil services vacancy 2016. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 25/10/2016.Candidates can read the full recruitment details before apply online.
Total Number of Posts: 138
1. Deputy Collector: GEN 3/OBC 1/SC 1/ST 0
2. Police Sub Inspector: GEN 9/OBC 3/SC 3/ST 2
3. District Commandant Home Guard: GEN 1/OBC 0/SC 1/ST 0
4. Jail Superintendent:GEN 2/OBC 0/SC 0/ST 0
5. Assistant Commissioner: GEN 20/OBC 5/SC 6/ST 1
6. Finance Officer: GEN 6/OBC 2/SC 1/ST 1
7. Editor: GEN 1/OBC 0/SC 0/ST 0
8. Assistant Registrar: GEN 0/OBC 0/SC 1/ST 0
9. Assistant Municipal Commissioner: GEN 6/OBC 1/SC 2/ST 0
10. Assistant Town Planner: GEN 2/OBC 0/SC 0/ST 0
11. Commercial Tax Officer: GEN 42/OBC 2/SC 5/ST 2
12. District Saving Officer: GEN 0/OBC 0/SC 1/ST 0
13. District Information Officer:GEN 2/OBC 0/SC 0/ST 0
14. Feature Writer: GEN 1/OBC 0/SC 0/ST 0
15. District Minority Welfare Officer: GEN 2/OBC 0/SC 0/ST 0
Bachelor Degree in Any Stream.
21 – 42 Years as on 01/07/2016
Other State: 150/-
Payment Mode: Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
Candidates selection based on written exam and interview.
9300-39100 /- per month.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online through the website www.ukpsc.gov.in.
Application Start Date: 08/10/2016
Last Date for Apply Online: 25/10/2016
Last Date of Online Payment: 28/10/2016
Last Date of Offline Payment: 27/10/2016
Exam Date: December 16/ Jan 2017 (Tentative)