Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer and Technical Grade II Recruitment 2016
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) invites online application for the post of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer and Technical Grade II. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 30/10/2016. Candidates can read the full recruitment details before apply online.
Total Posts: 3127
1. Junior Engineer Electrical: GEN 269/OBC 144/SC 112/ST 10 Total 535
2. Junior Engineer Civil: GEN 24/OBC 12/SC 9/ST 0 Total 45
3. Assistant Engineer Electrical Engineer: GEN 82/OBC 43/SC 33/ST 3 Total 161
4. Assistant Engineer Computer Science Engineering: GEN 26/OBC 12/SC 10/ST 0 Total 48
5. Assistant Engineer Electronics and Telecommunication: GEN 29/OBC 14/SC 11/ST 1 Total 55
6. Assistant Engineer Civil: GEN 4/OBC 1/SC 1/ST 0 Total 6
7. Technical Grade II Electrical in UP Power Transmission: GEN 340/OBC 183/SC 142/ST 13 Total 678
8. Technical Grade II Electrical in UPPCL: GEN 802/OBC 431/SC 335/ST 31 Total 1599
Three Year Diploma in Electrical Engineer/Civil Engineering/BE/ B.Tech/ Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication, ITI & Certificate in following Trade.
18 – 40 Years as on 01/07/2016 for Post No 1,2,7,8
21 – 40 Years as on 01/07/2016 for Post No 3,4,5,6
JE/TG II Application Fee
Assistant Engineer Fee
Selection Process will be based on Computer Based Test and interview.
Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 42OO for Post No 1 or 2
Rs. 15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs. 5400 for Post No 3, 4, 5 & 6
Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2600 for Post No 7 or 8
How to Apply
Payment mode selection Application Form and other general details
are available at UPPCL official website www.uppcl.org Candidates are advised to Login the website and sclect “VACANCY/RESULT ” and follow the instructions carefully given therein step by step, for completing and submission of Application Form.